iConnect Learning offers online learning for educators as well as high school and middle school students.
Benefits to Educators
- Self-paced individual online courses for educators
- Subscription options to online learning resources for educators
- Webinars, courses and comprehensive video portal
- Anytime, anywhere professional development
Benefits to Students
- Check out our catalog with over 2,500 teacher-led or teacher-facilitated course offerings delivered via the Internet for high school, middle school, and elementary students.
- Schools and students have access to cost-effective opportunities from a variety of providers. These opportunities enhance local curriculum and support diverse learning styles.
- Barriers such as time, space, and equality of opportunity diminish with web-based courses.
- For most iConnect Learning courses, students will access and complete assignments, practice exercises, quizzes and tests completely online, allowing for continuous feedback.
- Students can interact with classmates and a highly-qualified, certified online teacher.
- Knowledge and expertise is included from iConnect Learning staff have been leading the online project for over 12 years.
iConnect Learning is a service of the Genesee Intermediate School District (GISD) located in Genesee County, Michigan.